Hi there, my name is Lukáš.
I love building things in the digital space. I enjoy the entire process, but I especially like the engineering part. My passion lies in getting all the details right.
I’m a software developer, and I make apps for Apple platforms in the Swift programming language.
I’m also the creator of Diagrams for Mac, founder of the small company that backs it, and more recently, an aspiring freelancer.
I’m originally from the Czech Republic and currently based in Berlin, Germany. Every now and then, I take advantage of my location independence and work from different spots within Europe.
What am I doing now?
See my Now page.
What have I been working on for the past few years?
Exclusively on Diagrams. Here’s the full story.
Interested in working with me?
I recently decided to dive into freelancing, and I’m on the lookout for new job opportunities. If you’re looking for a Swift developer to join your iOS or macOS projects and you’d be interested in collaborating, I’d love to hear from you.
Where can you find me online?
- On my blog, you can find infrequent posts about technical topics, insights from my work, and yearly reviews.
- I recently joined Mastodon and it’s slowly becoming my go-to social network, where I post about development for Apple platforms, repost interesting content about indie business, and share insights from my life.
- I still keep an account on X, but as the good ol’ Twitter is gone, I’m not very active there anymore.
- For everything related to code, see my GitHub.
- And as far as my outdoor activity goes, I track my runs on Strava and log my hikes on Komoot.
How to get in touch?
Via email at email@example.com.